Seguidores

Datos personales

Vistas de página en total

viernes, 22 de junio de 2012

I´m crazy!

I´m crazy about handicrafts. This is my hobby since I was a child. It´s a creative and entertaining activity.


I´ve made different products. I remember when I used containers and I made funny toys. Then, I devoted plenty of time to create bracelets. I had bows, sequins, strings, etc. Everybody I knew had a bracelet. After a while I became aware of "felt" and I made hundreds of broaches. The funniest broaches were about celebrities, for example, James Bond, Alice in Wonderland or Little Red Riding Hood. My latest interest is creating bags and wallets; I recycle old fabrics and sew fashion purses. My principal problem is my difficulty to use the sewing machine so my mother helps me.


To sump up, handicrafts is a marvelous passion and once you are into it, there´s no turning back, with some ideas you can do everything

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario